A TECHNIQUE DRIVEN Blog dedicated to mastery of surface design techniques. First we dye, overdye, paint, stitch, resist, tie, fold, silk screen, stamp, thermofax, batik, bejewel, stretch, shrink, sprinkle, Smooch, fuse, slice, dice, AND then we set it on fire using a variety of heat tools.

Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Lino print


This is lino print of cone flowers which I did on green fabric. Don't ask me why the picture shows up in blue :-). I am not going into the details of how to do lino prints, there are excellent online courses on this subject. This print is 12"x12" and I intend to complete it with hand embroidery


Hopefully I can show you more result of this fabric later in February.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Although this blog is no longer active, we will get your comments so please feel free to share them.